Health & Safety
Our consultants are registered on behalf of the company with the HSE under the Occupational Safety and Health Consultants Register (OSHCR).
The aim of this register is to help businesses find advice on managing their general health and safety risks. The register is only open to those health and safety consultants who have met certain standards within their professional bodies.
A health and safety policy template and updates as required (assistance would be offered to tailor this to the company requirements within the realm of our competency).
- Help with health and safety compliant questionnaires including CHAS, Constructionline, Safecontractor and SMAS, etc.
- Access to a library of documentation via our website client login. Including generic risk assessments, noise and vibration assessments, method statements, permits to work, toolbox talks, etc. (Site-specific assessments and method statements would be at an agreed fee.)
- Access to and advice with all health and safety inspection forms and other pro-forma.
- Health and Safety advice and support via telephone or email.
- Distribution of periodic health and safety information obtained from various bodies, including the HSE. This is via our ‘News’ page.
- Advice on compliance form filling, for inclusion on preferred tender lists.
- Emergency assistance in the event of serious accidents and enforcement authority visits, and advice and assistance with accident investigation and reporting.
- Advice on CDM compliant documentation and if requested, assistance with health and safety plans at an agreed fee.
- Health and safety training at a reduced price, (at a location to suit your convenience) including scaffold inspection, abrasive wheels, manual handling, on site toolbox talks etc.
- A certificate to confirm that your company retains the services of Construction Safety (CS) Ltd. Clients are entitled to use our company name and supporting information for tender submissions, (as long as they remain in credit), to demonstrate that they have access to health and safety advice and support.
- CDM Services.
- Site and workshop inspections.
We also provide assistance with the following accreditation schemes: