Unit 29, Blythe Park, Cresswell Lane, Cresswell, Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, ST11 9RD Tel: 01782 388672 firstname.lastname@example.org. www.constructionsafety.org.uk
Happy New Year to all old and new clients.
Construction Safety saw several changes and developments within our company towards the end of 2022. This bulletin is to update you on the changes and future oppurtunities the company are hoping to develop.
- Construction Safety have a new staff member, Debbie, who is responsible for administration and accounts.
- Our Fire Risk Assessors are now qualified to complete Fire Door Inspections
- Our 1st Aid courses are proving popular and can be arranged to suit yourselves
- The Fire Risk Assessments continue to grow, Martin has now joined to assist with these and we are BAFE accredited for completing Fire Risk Assessments
- We are endeavouring to be recognised by CITB to provide SSSTS / SMSTS training
- Consultancy Service of Validation of Fire Risk Assessments completed by clients
- Fire Safety Awareness Training
- Fire Risk Assessment Training
Reminder for SSIPS for retained companies
SSIPS – CHAS, Safecontractor, Constructionline
As the majority of our retained companies have one or more SSIPS, and the request for a recognised SSIP by your clients is increasing, please read below.
The request for a higher level of SSIP accreditation is on the increase. Currently part of our service to you includes assistance with SSIPS and PQQ’s – Pre-Qualification Questionnaires. As SSIP companies require more information at the higher levels that is not Health and Safety orientated, for example; Environmental, Quality, Sustainability, Social and Ethical Responsibilities we are having to charge separately for our time in assisting you to attain these higher accreditations as additional documentation, evidence and policies are required.
CHAS Standard is include in any retention fees. CHAS Advanced and CHAS Elite will incur an additional charge at our hourly rate.
Health and Safety is included in the annual retention fee. Assistance with any other category or sustainability will incur an additional charge at our hourly rate.
Health and Safety is included in the annual retention fee. Assistance with any other category or Silver, Gold, Platinum will incur an additional charge at our hourly rate.
When applying for Constructionline if you already have CHAS or Safecontractor contact them and ask for a membership to include a ‘SSIP from Acclaim Accreditation’, which gives you instant savings of up to 40% as it removes the need for you to pay for and be assessed by multiple health and safety and PQQ schemes.(taken from Constructionline website)
As with all SSIPS and PQQ’s we can only assist in as far as providing lists of evidence required, uploading information and completing the applications. All SSIPS require completed evidence dated in the last 12 months, we can help with blank documents, but these have to be completed by yourselves.
Once you have paid/renewed your SSIP if you can forward your login details to email@example.com we can access your application and begin the process.