Health and Safety Consultant, trainer and CDM Advisor,
We have recently employed full time consultants to cover our present capacity however; we may require further personnel in the future. Full time vacancies are open to candidates who have the following credentials;
- Good verbal skills together with written and computing and the ability to persuade others in the benefits of following good health and safety best practice.
- Confident with others and with an aim to becoming a trainer both here at our training centre and on site including toolbox talks etc.
- Have achieved the NEBOSH certificate as a minimum and working towards the construction certificate or diploma, degree or NVQ 4.
- Knowledge of the construction industry would be an advantage but not compulsory.
- Holding a full UK driving licence with none or minimum endorsements.
A competitive salary, vehicle allowance, laptop contributory pension and mobile phone will be offered to the successful candidate. If you wish to be considered for any future positions within Construction Safety CS Ltd, please forward your CV to email@example.com head of administration.
Part time vacancies are open to candidates who have the following credentials;
- NEBOSH General and construction certificates.
- Experience of construction site health and safety inspections.
- Experience of offering training at all levels.
- Construction health and safety experience generally.
- Good verbal, written and computer skills.
- Experience in the role of CDM Coordinator.
- Access to a vehicle as travelling extensively throughout the UK is essential.
The salary is negotiable dependant upon experience and will include essential car users allowance and expenses. We are always looking for self employed consultants to assist with increased work loads therefore if you are self employed and wish to become an associate of Construction Safety CS Ltd, please forward your CV and rates to firstname.lastname@example.org Head of administration.
Construction Safety CS Ltd are an equal opportunities employer